[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:29:12 PDT 2021

Hi Ruchira,

You are welcome to contribute - the paper is open for contribution for this
editing period. You do not have to be listed as a contributor previously.
However, your contribution has to be substantial. From what I remember, I
assume this is the case since your work focuses on stochastic methods -
However, I suggest you coordinate with John Gennari and Eric Forgoston who
monitor section 10 content - this is where you want to contribute.

John can open his version for edits for you - please ask him directly. Yet
you are very welcome to contribute.

           Jacob