[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] Shayn Peirce-Cottler via Frontiers: Manuscript

William Waites wwaites at ieee.org
Tue Nov 9 03:46:17 PST 2021

I’m just chasing down references for use in another context and I notice that the Ke et al paper is still a pre-print after more than a year. There is no problem in my opinion citing preprints but it is suspect in this case: there’s been a ton of work on SARS-CoV-2 infectiousness, why didn’t this get published? Probably not best to rely on it as an example of practice. Perhaps to fix on revision.

-w