[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] Fwd: Update: Draft Guidance: Assessing Credibility of Computational Modeling and Simulation

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:15:20 PST 2022

OK  James,

You are answering the question about funding

The decision is yours.

If you declare those grants, it will mean your time spent on this paper was
covered by those grants out of taxpayer funds. Otherwise it means you
volunteered your time freely.

Since you asked again, I added your funding.

I ask in return that when you report this paper in your grant report, I ask
that you mention that a major contribution for this paper was by volunteers
that were not funded through your funding sources - it is important that
funding sources know that their contribution to this work was minor and
adjust accordingly - otherwise a wrong impression may be created .

Hopefully it is the last edit.

               Jacob