[Vp-integration-subgroup] [Vp-reproduce-subgroup] Fwd: Update: Draft Guidance: Assessing Credibility of Computational Modeling and Simulation

John Rice john.rice at noboxes.org
Fri Jan 28 04:32:54 PST 2022

Would not even try to incorporate this new draft in our paper thinking.

But many of you are or will become stakeholders in the process statutorily empowered regulators are or will be using “computational modeling” and other quantitative bioscience in the approval processes including full scale clinical trials.  It behoves you to engage now while the kind of thinking that went into the paper can effect the future use of models and modeling.  Understand the need to focus most of your time on seeking funding but, engaging with regulators now may open new path to applied research.

John