[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] Looking forward to your revisions on Model Integration in Computational Biology: the Role of Reproducibility, Credibility and Utility (ID:  822606)

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:19:22 PST 2021

Hi Dimitri,

Your review was viewed. However. You will have to excuse us. The time it
takes for a large team to respond and approve a manuscript is not trivial.
In the past it took us a few weeks and it was not in holiday time. We also
had a concrete deadline. I only got word today that our deadline is today.
We have been working on this for a while.

We are in the process of revisions. You will see our check list discussion
here:

https://lists.simtk.org/pipermail/vp-integration-subgroup/2021-December/000328.html

Recall that your own guidelines require approval of manuscript by all
authors, so even if you are ok with the changes we already implemented, we
need to undergo an approval round within our group. This usually takes
around 3 weeks with 18 authors.

As you can see, we are still working and you can find more of our
discussions here:

https://lists.simtk.org/pipermail/vp-integration-subgroup/2021-December/thread.html

Once we finalize those, we can properly respond to the review within your
system.

If you want I can send an answer to your system pointing to the discussions
to show activity. Those discussions are made public.

Hopefully you will grant us an extension suitable for the size of the group.

       Jacob