[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [EXT] Re: [Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper revision

James Osborne jmosborne at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 7 00:35:53 PDT 2021

My apologies but where are edits for this meant to be happening? I made a
few suggestions on
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VvyP3YZQdQYjj8DFKOpQ4pn_0pdDGgiT/edit?ts=60a294c2&pli=1

but while I was working I noticed there were no other changes since late
May.

Has the document gone "Off line" for changes?

I realise this is past the original deadline but hadn't heard it had been
moved from this link. Again apologies if I missed it.

Thanks

James