[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] [EXT] Re: White paper revision

Gilberto Gonzalez-Parra gilberto.gonzalezparra at nmt.edu
Tue Jun 8 21:33:42 PDT 2021

Hello James and all,

Thank you for updating the information. The last changes are from the last
week of May, but it seems you added some changes on the 4th of June (?). I
will add some additional paragraphs in Challenges 12 and 8.

At some point we will need to accept or reject the changes. The article has
44 pages already.

Best,

Gilberto C. Gonzalez-Parra, Ph.D in Applied Mathematics.
Faculty of the Mathematics Department
New Mexico Tech, NM, USA.