[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [EXT] Re: [Vp-integration-subgroup] White paper revision

John Gennari gennari at uw.edu
Tue Jun 8 21:34:15 PDT 2021

No, the document has not gone "off line". The place where you are making
suggestions is the right place.

Indeed, the pace of work has slowed down a fair bit. Personally, I am
booked this week with graduation (I'm MCing a live on-line graduation
for our MS and PhD students), and part of next week with some abstract
deadlines. I should be able to get back to this on the 16th or so.

Thanks for your efforts!

-John G.