[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

Alexander Kulesza alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
Mon Jun 21 02:53:57 PDT 2021

Hello all,

regarding the manuscript, what is the deadline for contributions? I try to
find another slot for a  working session this and next week. Please let me
know where help is needed in terms of editing.

ALexander

--
Alexander Kulesza
Team leader
alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
+33 7 82 92 44 62
nova
DISCOVERY
www.novadiscovery.com
1 Place Verrazzano, 69009 Lyon
+33 9 72 53 13 01

--
_This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient