[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] White paper revision

Eric Forgoston eric.forgoston at montclair.edu
Mon Jun 21 07:16:06 PDT 2021

Dear all,

It seems that progress has mostly stalled - there are numerous
comments/edits that have been suggested and are waiting to be acted upon by
the section heads.

I suggest a renewed effort over the next week or so: perhaps section heads
can look at the technical aspects of their respective sections this week.
Then, if interested, I can set up a poll for a discussion next week that
will serve to resolve and finalise any remaining issues.

Thoughts?

Best wishes,

Eric
Dr. Eric Forgoston
Professor of Applied Mathematics
Chair, Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ  07043 USA
+1 973 655-7242
https://eric-forgoston.github.io/