[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] [Vp-integration-subgroup] Fwd: Shayn Peirce-Cottler via Frontiers: Manuscript

Alexander Kulesza alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
Mon Oct 18 01:06:52 PDT 2021

Dear Jacob, dear all,

to be very honest, I do not really understand what happens here anymore.
Could you please point us to the version that has been submitted ?

Best
Alexander

--
Alexander Kulesza
Team leader
alexander.kulesza at novadiscovery.com
+33 7 82 92 44 62
nova
DISCOVERY
www.novadiscovery.com
1 Place Verrazzano, 69009 Lyon
+33 9 72 53 13 01

--
_This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient