[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] MODSIM WORLD 2023 CFP

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:16:31 PDT 2022

Greetings,

MODSIM WORLD is an international modeling and simulation conference with a
long history with many modeling fields. You can find information about it
here:
https://www.modsimworld.org/

The CFP for MODSIM WORLD 2023 has been released and available here:
https://www.modsimworld.org/2023/MODSIM%20World%202023%20Call%20for%20Abstracts

I personally like this conference and present there a lot - it is not your
typical healthcare modeling conference since it involves many fields, yet
if you want new frontiers and be exposed to new ideas, it is
highly recommended and the paper gets quickly published online.

The short abstract deadline is 10 November.

The conference is on May 22-23 2022 in Norfolk, Virginia.

Other important dates can be found here:
https://www.modsimworld.org/submissions

Hopefully I will meet some of you there.

              Jacob