[Population Modeling] Presentation Venues - MODSIM

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:07:09 PST 2015

Hello all,

Some of you are constantly interested in venues for publication and meeting
other professionals.

I figured that I share some venues I know of, and add a few informal words
from personal experience. I will present the venues one at the time and
encourage others in the mailing list to join and do the same. Here is a
venue that will happen soon:

MODSIM WORLD
31st March - 2nd April 2015
Virginia Beach,  VA
http://www.modsimworld.org/

This is a small annual conference that touches many modeling and simulation
topics. The venue is relatively small and inexpensive. The people regularly
attending this venue are active in other  organizations that promote
modeling and simulation in multiple disciplines. Therefore, it is a great
place for networking. I found the organizers very flexible in the past and
I personally recommend attending MODSIM, especially if you want to form
connections that last.

I plan to attend the venue this year and if someone else from the list is
interested in going, please respond. If enough of us gather it may open
other beneficial opportunities.

 --
Jacob Barhak Ph.D.
http://sites.google.com/site/jacobbarhak/