[Population Modeling] Introduction

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:11:49 PST 2015

To Sixten, and to the rest of the list,

Marc Lavielle responded to Sixten's introduction posting with the following
text:

########## Text from Marc lavielle ##########
Hi Sixten,
perhaps you might be interested in the attached paper about mixture models
in a population approach context,
kind regards,
Marc
######################################

Marc attached this paper to the message:

Marc Lavielle, Cyprien Mbogning. An improved SAEM algorithm for maximum
likelihood estimation in mixtures of non linear mixed effects models.
Statistics and Computing, Springer Verlag (Germany), 2014, 24 (5),
pp.693{707. <10.1007/s11222-013-9396-2> Online:
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00916817/document

Since the file was too big, the message was stopped for moderation and
therefore I am forwarding it to you all.

To all list members. In the future, please refrain from attaching documents
to emails you send to the list. The list will stop large messages and
divert them for moderation and the files will not be seen in the archives
- there is some loss in sending files as well as unneeded moderation
process. There are several good reasons while such a policy exists for the
list to stop large messages. Links, however, are light and handy and will
work well. In fact I encourage you sending links to examples.  Just check
that the link works before submitting it.

Hopefully this paper and conversation will be helpful for others in the
list. Thanks Marc.

           Jacob