[Population Modeling] Risk-based Disease Occurrence Modeling

Dammann, Olaf Olaf.Dammann at tufts.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:19:49 PDT 2017

Dear All,

Sorry for potentially (?) abusing the list.

I am looking for collaborators to develop risk-based disease occurrence models. In essence, I'd like to "reverse engineer" population datasets based on available risk information and multivariable associations between risk factors. Point is to see whether we understand how populations come to look like they do in terms of risk factor distribution. Goal is to simulate public health interventions by risk factor elimination. My particular area of interest is disorders of the brain and retina in preterm newborns.

Please email thoughts to <olaf dot dammann at tufts dot edu>. Thanks.

Olaf Dammann, MD
Professor
-          Dept. of Public Health & Community Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
-          Perinatal Epidemiology, Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany