[Vp-integration-subgroup] Reminder to vote on white paper Venue - CONTIBUTORS - Please ACT by 4/16

Jonathan Karr jonrkarr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:43:39 PDT 2021

I think many of these journals would likely require condensing the
manuscript to a more succinct narrative. A second benefit would be that
more people would likely read a shorter paper. This could be a brief
narrative accompanied by a box with a list of specific recommendations. The
longer version could still be posted as supplementary material or to a
preprint server.

With just minor revisions, maybe one of these could work:

   - Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering
   - Briefings in Bioinformatics
   - Nature Communications

Jonathan