[Vp-reproduce-subgroup] I'd linke to reemphasize that having a formal and complete conceptual model is critical for any shareable or reusable model

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:42:44 PDT 2021

Hi James,

Your text would better fit the mailing list - this way other people can
join the discussion. So if you are willing to make thai discussion public,
please send the message to:
vp-reproduce-subgroup at lists.simtk.org

It will be achieved as well as responses.

I think you have a really interesting point for discussion that relates to
credibility.

           Jacob